Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Am I The Only One With PM Fucking S!




Riddle me this Batgirls..and ok batguys can comment too....

Why is it that when I tell my hubby My P is starting, he's like ..."GGGGGreat!!!!!"

Does he think I do it to him on purpose?! Holy Crap...I'm not his beck and call girl for the next few days! Not by my choice..lol. On top of already feeling bitchy..that just throws me into overdrive! lol. The only two not making me crazy are the cute little fluff balls in the picture. They love me, cuddle with me, and help soothe my mood. Maybe it's just the fact that they don't complain. Hmmm what a concept.

If men had even the slightest idea of cramps...do you think they'd give us such a hard time? I bet if men got cramps or periods...the world would stop and they'd go to bed for the week. They'd expect us to continue doing out mommy duties and everything else while they reverted to being babies. UGH!!!!

Ok...I'm pissy. I'm venting and my Mother In Law is coming on Friday! I only found out today! Uh huh! Yep! LOL...hmmm.

Edited 12:04PM...In response to Mama Duck's post. I am in agreement. The last picture is of my dryer all marked up from my husband's fucking pens! He leaves them in his pockets, shirts...everywhere. Maybe he needs a pocket protector so I know where they're all hidden all the time!

Serenity now.
XOXO
Christie

6 comments:

Jewl said...

Geeesh, didn't you know that woman was made from the rib of man FOR man... Duh, well at least that is what my husband throws at me when he is trying to be all macho! LOL Keith always complains when my friend comes to visit, he acts like I got it on purpose... I tell him it's Mother Nature not me, if it WAS up to me he'd be having the babies... It must be hard to be a man and put a whole 5 minutes into fatherhood and do all that complaining !LOL

Christie E. Little said...

..and to think I thought I was the only one who had a hubby that blamed me for my P. LOL. Trust me if I wanted to hold of sex on purpose, I'd have it every other day. LOL!

Peanutt said...

Oh, I think my PMS is starting, boobs hurting royally bad and I feel like bitching at everyone, to everyone and about everyone! And awww, those pics of your puppies made me forget that even for a second! Yay!
But anyhow, grrrrr.
Oh, love the pic of your dryer! LOL.

I think we need a couple of martinis and a midol! Have a great evening!

Marie said...

Cute puppy pics!
Ugh...gotta love this part of being a woman (not). And you have to prep for a MIL visit on top of this? I'm making martinis for us right now...

hugs,
M

Christie E. Little said...

Tini's all around! We all need to get together for one long drink and bitch fest! LOL!

I miss you guys!
xoxo
C

Melissa said...

Your furry friends are so cute! I'm right there with you on the P thing. If I could stop it from coming I would. Do they think we LIKE feeling like this???