Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday Monday....First day of school

So the Eagles are here and nesting quite nicely. I'm a little frazzled and have come to a few conclusions today.

*Where did I learn how to cook? It sure wasn't from my mom. She thinks I make gourmet meals. She's just shocked. This is from the mom who only cooked 3 meals while I was growing up. Yes...a running joke in the family.
*Today I am officially old. I have a daughter in middle school. The girls were off today looking cute and soooo happy. Ava went decked out with the "Princesses" backpack and matching lunch box. Kelsey went with jeans dragging on the floor and a little shrug with her tank. Soooo cute. My mom decided to tag along to "SNEAK" some cigarettes while my dad wasn't around. Hmmmm yes sneak!
*How did I turn out so normal?
*My General Hospital addiction is from her.
*They have more money than they know what to do with.
*My work out his marine games days around purposely to avoid long weekends with his inlaws.
*Finally...I need a drink!
XOXO
Christie

2 comments:

Marie said...

You are more normal than most anyone I know! :) You crack me up. Whip up some Christie-tinis all around. I'll join you. ;)

Jewl said...

It's fun having your parents around isn't it? LOL...
It is soooo a learning experience in many ways! LOL