Friday, August 26, 2005

SPF ..... Come on play!





Welcome to another edition of SPF, thanks to our cutie Kristine! Go over and check it out. Let us know if you played so we can check out your "HOOD!"

1. Eyesore in the neighborhood: Now we really have tight HOA rules, but there is this one house. The house itself is nice enough, but this particular lot has been driving me crazy. Look closely you'll notice no grass! It's been like that for 3 months! Now...they had a perfectly nice lawn before they got a hair up their ass and decided to rip up all the lawn! Ugh...I sooooo don't get it.

2. The signage in the neighborhood: I posted this little shopping place. It is at the enterance to our massive subdivision. However, take a look at the "Harvet Market." Come on..I think we need one more beer or cigarette poster in the front window. LOL...Come on, you think so too! It's just tacky!

3. Caught in the act: Yes, my friends...that is me in "traffic" southern style. It's a little two lane road on the way to a school with construction and more homes going in. It's bumper to bumper. Hmmmm, before the houses don't you think they should widen the road a little? That would mean they would have to shop down some of those hick looking trees. Someone, please explain above ground wires and lines! LOL! No I'm not a west coast snob....ok maybe I am a little.

PS...I enjoy you all so much. I look forward to connecting with my friends every day. I love you all!

XOXO
Christie

18 comments:

Renee said...

Hmmmm what does the harvest market sell?!lol

Me said...

Our yard sucks right now too. I sure hope ours isn't anyone's eyesore!!!

We love you too honey bunny!!!

Random and Odd said...

I'm glad you played. That lawn is what my backyard looks like.

ack!

Christie E. Little said...

Ok Ok...i'm not a yard snob. It's just a pet peeve. These people had a wonderful lawn before. Now they just have dirt..lol.

amanda said...

hey - your masthead is really cute!

and i agree, it's really sad to have a brown yard across the street... esp when everyone else's lawn is nice and green.

Marie said...

I can understand about the brown yard being an eyesore! LOL

Good pics, girl! It was good to see your 'hood.'

I enjoy connecting with you each day as well! Good times. :)
hugs,
M

Tammy said...

I think I need to make a run to the Harvest Market!! :)

Peanutt said...

We love you too! I didn't play this week, maybe will later, but maybe not! LOL. Have a great weekend!!!!

Mama Duck said...

Gee, with a name like Harvest Market I would have guessed breads and rolls, but I was thinking of the wrong kinds of crops apparently.

It is the South, ya'll.

Book Bums said...

They ripped out a perfectly good lawn? I don't get that...

The Q said...

I had to laugh at Beth's comment! Wouldn't that be hilarious if you're just reading along, not minding your own business (because HELLO you're reading blogs which are a form a voyeurism!) and you see your OWN YARD! I'd die. Ha too fuuny.

Anyway, back to my point. I agree with you on the Harvest Market thing. The only thing they really NEED to add would be some chick in a bikini, smoking a cigarette while drinking a beer. Then it'd be PERFECT!

Christie E. Little said...

SoozieQ...Loook really closely! There is a hot chick next to a bluck car in a Bud Light ad! Kind of in the middle.
Amanda..Thanks! Heather at ciao bella designed it! I love it. If you knew me you'd get it. The merlot/christini, my smut mags and bday cake for my rockin 35th Bday. LOL.
teh..I'm here for a HM run. What is your craving?
Peanutt...Love you too!
Mama...No kidding...I think the John the Baptist bobbleheads were the clincher! Shoot me if I ever start saying Y'all.
Z..at a loss as well.
Cat...love you..xoxoxo!

SuburbanMom said...

Very cool! I love seeing pictures of your town.

So many people were doing that paving over grass thing in San Jose they banned it in some places.

I took some pictures of the 'hood today...hope to get them posted sometimes soon.

Fej said...

My front yard is okay... but just don't go in the back.

How have you been doing?

Kelly said...

Gosh, that commute reminds me of my sister's "carpool" commute in Atlanta! LOL Where in the South again? Yes, the telephone poles are annoying!

Erik Holtan said...

What's wrong with the house that has no grass? It looks just like Iraq. Not that big of deal! It's hard to grow grass in the desert!
Oh yeah, I forgot you live in Tennessee. Nevermind!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it eddie butts camping equipment http://www.butalbitalcheap.info/how-to-make-lamborghini-doors.html

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »