Thursday, August 04, 2005

Mommy Can I Shave My Legs?!

Hmmmm. Let's see. Do I feel like I'm getting old? Yes.

There's something wrong with that question. If you have to ask "Mommy" then maybe you're not old enough. Hmmm. However, if your friend has already visited then maybe it's ok?

Calgon...take me away.

I wish life made a little more sense right now. I wish I could travel on a lovely beach and sand vacation. I wish my brain could be free, but you all know if we went without the children for days that we'd miss them before too long. :)

I've got nothing today, really. The tivo/directv guy just left. It's fixed and now we have an extra tivo in the bonus room. It's 104 out right now and we're in for the rest of the day. Wish I had something funny or witty...but it's not going to happen friends.

Hmmmmmm....any ideas on the shaving?!
XOXO
Christie

6 comments:

Marie said...

Hi Christie. It sounds like you could use a nice long bubble bath. Your little girl wants to grow up so fast! :) I have no clue whatsoever what to do about the shaving request.

I wish you and I could be hanging out on the beach right now. It would be a good escape from the heat over there. ;) Thinking of you lots!!

Carl Spackler said...

so cal girl with little irish/italian in her...nice combo. and a great blog by the way!

Dottie said...

Hi Christie....we have recently gone downt that road. I gave in when she was 11 and the rest of her friends were follically challenged on their lower extremeties. It nearly killed me but then the "friend" visited this year so there isn't much I can do to stop this locomotive that is my daughter, now! I'm all about the calgon, beach and a huge margarita right now! If you find a cheap flight, let me know! :)

Mama Duck said...

I remember being like 11 and wanting to shave my legs. I didn't need to, but some girls do at that age.

Hang in there and have a cocktail, it's Friday my dear.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Orgy re creation Water+filters+home What is paxil for canadian pharmacy online no prescription for tamiflu dawn princess cruise http://www.two-lips-shoes.info

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! laser hair removal Horoscope cancer lucky powerball numbers hair loss solutions pmdd zoloft Philippines nurses malpractice Power ball drawing number 5 25 05 call center no collateral bad credit personal loans effexor xr side effects Oxon web designer Avalon excalibur acapulco vacation pictures Rhinoplasty 2b when to tan Mulcahy farmers insurance cheap dvd player infiniti computer software downloads accent area rug