Monday, August 29, 2005

Hi Friends...I don't have much.

Hi friends. I hope all our Southern Friends are safe and well. I'm so sad that so much destruction is happening. I am here watching the news and ready for the impending storm with My kids and Mother in law.

Oh yes...tomorrow all the kids in Middle Tennesse are out of school. Hmmmm. I will inside my home with Mother In Law, three kids, two dogs and let's see...the hubby thinks his dentist is still showing up for his appointment. Men!!!

Well, I'm cooking dinner (home made pizza.) It's good, but I'd kill a to not be cooking in the kitchen. Oh and I'm having a cup of coffee to wake my ass up.

On a lighter note, do you guys know the singer David Gray? If you don't you should. He's awesome. TOTALLY AWESOME! He has a new album (or should we say CD) tomorrow and let me see...I'm ready to go to ITUNES and buy it. Ok..just wanted to pass that on to you.
XOXO
C

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hi Christie,
Yes, the news coverage has been unreal and I'm just in awe at the destruction that I've seen in the footage. I heard that there were alot of tornado warnings, so that is what you are bracing for now? Ugh. Your in my thoughts, girl. I've been worried about all of you in the region.

I don't know of David Gray (I think, but I'm bad with names). I'll check him out for sure! Thanks for the tip.

Hugs to you! I hope you all are hanging in okay.
-M-

Fej said...

Don't tell anyone but I like his music too. Homemade Pizza? Sounds pretty good.

I hope things have been okay your neck of the woods. Mine has been absolutely chaotic. Even more than usual.