Thursday, August 11, 2005

Just because I don't have anything yet!

1. What time is it? 9:56AM
2. First Name as it appears on birth certificate: Christie
3. Nicknames: Xty
4. Piercings: ears
5. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater: March of the Penguins! Loved it!
6. Eye color: Blue
7. Place of birth: Huntington Beach, CA
8. Favorite foods: Rubios Fish Tacos
9. Ever been to Africa: Yes (Peace Crops college)
10. Ever been toilet papering: Yes
11. Love someone so much it made you cry: Yes
12. Been in a car accident: yes
13. Croutons or bacon bits: Bacon Bits
14. Favorite day of the week: Saturday
15. Favorite restaurants: Fish Company
16. Favorite flowers: Stargazer Lillies, pink roses
17. Favorite sport(s) to watch: football
18. Favorite drink: Diet Coke
19. Favorite ice cream: Dryers Mint Chip
20. Favorite fast food restaurant: Taco Bell
23. How many times did you fail your driver's test: None (passed by 2 whole points.
24. Before this blog which one were you looking at: Beth's blog!
25. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Target
26. What do you do most often when you are bored: Find something I tivo'd or blog
27. Bedtime: 10:30-11:00
28. Who will respond to this survey the quickest: Marie
29. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond:
hubby
30. Who are you most curious about their responses to this
questionnaire
:Everyone
31. Favorite TV shows: Alias, CSI, Without a Trace, Big Brother and Laguna Beach and let's not forget my daily dose of GH
33. Ford or Chevy: I have a Ford minivan..
34. What are you listening to right now? Lazy Town in the background
35. What is your favorite color: PINK...duh
36. Lake, Ocean or river: the Ocean
37. How many tattoos do you have? none, but I want a little heart on my hip or lower back. Hmmm.
38. Paper or Plastic: Paper
38. Date of birth - 6/6/70
39. Who do you tag? All my OBA friends! Come on...just do one of my little Memes. :)

XOXO
Christie

5 comments:

Me said...

You're funny! I'll be sure to do it if I get a sec :)

Hugs!!!!

Peanutt said...

Oh, I am so doing this!!!

Have a great day honey!

Marie said...

Hahaha! Okay, I'll get on it.
Great list of info!! :)

bookwormaddict said...

Hey I LOVE the way you decorated your page! GORGEOUS. I love to read so I'm partial.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work small business web page design 20 Cheap mp3 players wholesale discounted Patent atorney ny Exercises to lose butt Cisco 2610 reset ice cream making machine What is protonix 40m Hummer &aposs 4 sale