Monday, August 22, 2005

A little late..but still a good list!

I was tagged last week by some of my favorite girlies Bethy and Cat. I've been a loser and a little slow...so here it goes.
List ten songs that you are currently digging. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other random people to see what they're listening to.

Here are my 10 songs:
1) Mississppi Girl - Faith Hill, Love the whole Fireflies CD!
2) Cool - Gwen Stefani,If you haven't heard this..you need to.
3) White Lines - Grand Master Flash, Total College tune, but I've been working out with this on the IPOD. College parties, drinking and this song..holy crap.lol.
4) Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson, Get this cd! She is awesome!
5) You and Me - Life House, Just beautiful
6) Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stafani, I just dance with my girls to this!
7) I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me, Just love it.
8) The Words (I love you, I love you)- Natasha Bedington Love her!
9) Yeah! - Usher! He is awesome to workout with..lol. Sexy abs too.
10) Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley, I heard this song and fell in love with it.

Added Note...I for got to tag. So,let me start by tagging some who I don't think have done it Lizzie Baby, Heather,and LuckyLum!!!
Happy Monday, Happy Morning Coffee sipping...and hope you all don't have PMS, too!
XOXO, C

5 comments:

LizzieDaisy said...

Cool songs... I love "You and Me." I'll have to check out the others. Oh, and um... did you forget to tag your people?

Oh I'm back. I missed you. Terribly. :)

Christie E. Little said...

Smarty! LOL...I'll go back and tag..lol!
I'm glad you're back..xoxo,C

Me said...

I loooove the Kelly Clarkson CD! Great songs on there!!!

Have a great day!!

Mama Duck said...

"A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just goin' to happen like that
'Cause I ain't no holla back girl
I ain't no holla back girl "

Yup. Totally stuck in my head now.

Thanks.

Peanutt said...

Kelly Clarkston has definitely grown on me. I used to turn her right off, but she's found her groove!