Thursday, August 25, 2005

My World is Crazy #498

* Mommy, I'm not going to ride the bus and you can't make me! (from Ava)
* Mommy, Kelsey won't pick up the doggie poopy and if I do I'll gag. It's on the pee pee pad, but it looks like a gross little chocolate. GET UP ALREADY! (from AVA)
* Mommy...Ava is being a little brat. Is it ok if I say Brat. She really is one. Can't she see I'm getting ready. If I pick up the poop, then I'll smell like dog turds. (lovely kelsey)
* Mommy...Where's my wiggle outfit. MOMMMMMMY MOOOOOMMMMMY I need my Wiggles Belt. Get up already!(Sam)

Finally the husband says....LEAVE MOMMY ALONE. Let her get up first.

Yes, friends...I was still in bed for all of this. It was 5:55 AM! Ava runs off and slams our bedroom door.
*Fine...I know you don't love me. Fine. Fine. AAAAAHHHHGGGGRRRRR! (whatever a loud growling scream sounds like.) That's my Ava.
*The hubby now starts getting touchy feeling. (excuse me..like i'm hot or something?)
*I really need a BJ. Hunny I really need a BJ!!!!! (yes screaming is going on in the background)

FUCK ME..and not in the literal sense. I hadn't even had a cup of coffee up to this point. They know how I function. COME ON! I could go on, but I think I'll stop now. LOL. I'm on cup #3, Zoloft is running through the system and I actually feel like I'm thinner than yesterday...considering I'm having my P! Wooohoo for small miracles!!!!

XOXO
C

11 comments:

Marie said...

Good Lord, woman! You weren't kidding when you described little Ava's temperment as being like a hurricane. LOL...and you were literally being bombarded by each person and animal in the house!

Whew...Serenity now. ;-)

Thanks for making me smile this morning. :) I hope the caffeine and Z is kicking in nicely!

Marie said...

P.S. - Shall I be embracing my moments of solitude NOW while I'm still single? ;-)
Hugs,
M

Christie E. Little said...

They really were a handful this morning! Embrace it Embrace it..! On the otherhand, they are my babies. When Ava got out of the car (yep..no bus for her) she kissed me 3 times and said...I love you I love you my hottie mommy. :) If that's not enough to make me crack up. Kelsey was in the car putting on lip gloss and anything else she thought I wouldn't notice. Then there was Sammy with his REd And Green Light Sabers.All was right with the world.

Marie said...

That is so sweet!! I love how she called you her hottie mommy. hehe

I hear alot of moms say that they almost can't remember what their lives were like before their children came into the world. Do you feel this way? I'm just curious. :)

Taylor said...

Omigosh your hubby is hilarous.

Sounded like an opportune time for a Chris-tini at 6am! LOL!

Christie E. Little said...

Taylor baby...if you're up for one..come on over!!!! HOw about all of us drop everything and meet in the middle!

Marie..I soooo remember life before kids! LOL! At 5:55AM I'm screaming for some reminder of a quiet morning awakening. Then with the Hottie Mommy comment...it just all falls into place. Now to see my hurricane Ava Reading. Amazing!

Peanutt said...

I am sooo glad that my hubby works midnights so I don't have to be bothered with him begging for a BJ before I even open my eyes!!! LOL, I'm sorry honey, I hope the rest of your day went much better! I'm sure it did once the Zoloft and coffee kicked into the ol' bloodstream!
Hugz~

Unknown said...

Soooo glad to know my hubby isn't the only one who asks for sexual favors at inappropriate moments.

Christie E. Little said...

Peanutt..you lucky little woman! NO morning BJs for you! woohoo!

Laina...isn't it nice to know we're not alone.

Mama Duck said...

Wow.

I kinda like that my kids can't put sentences together yet.

Hope tomorrow's better!

Lucky Lum said...

Holy cow lady! Sounds like a fun way to wake up. (total sarcasm there)

And to Marie, I can completely remeber what life was like before children. Many days I miss that life- can sleep in, drink all night, not have any big responsiblities, ... but most days I love the life I have now with kids.