Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Lizzie's TMI Tuesday!


If you haven't done the Lizzie's TMI Tuesday Quiz...I dare you! Go over...play there or copy onto your blog. It's fun. It's cute. There's always a little self-discovery involved.


1. Describe the perfect date for YOURSELF... what you would enjoy most.
I'm the romantic, so that's on the table before I begin. I love candles and soft light. My "date" would be with someone who I had fabulous chemistry with. He'd get me. We'd make each other laugh and just be romantic at the same time. Laughter, candles, a little wine, and some serious yumminess. There's my perfect date.

2. What is your worst habit?
Diet Coke...I know I know...!

3. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
Happiness is relative. How about this. I'm not selfish about my happiness. I'm really in a great spot. I'm healthy. I know what life is about these days. I'm good.

4. Do you apologize when you make a mistake? How do you react when someone calls you out?
Queen of apologizing. That's not a great thing. I'm working on that, though..LOL!

5. Have you ever had sex in your parent's home?
I must say that before I was married I soooo had sex in my parents' house. Since being married..yes, but there's something about the risky on the edge kind of sex. LOL. :)

Bonus! Oral or manual? Oooooh very naughty Lizzie! Mmmm...Who doesn't like a good O!

6 comments:

Liza said...

Nice questions this week lol!! Sneaky sex at your parents house, lol!! Craziness.

1. Describe the perfect date for YOURSELF... what you would enjoy most.

I want to walk down to the river and watch the salmon try and jump up the ladder and then I'd want to go to San Chez for dinner and have rattlesnake/pheasant and goatcheese. Then after I'd like to go back to my place, have some wine or captain, and play nintendo. Isn't that sad? I bet people would think I'd want something all girly and romantic, but I'm not like that at all. I like the day to day things that Chris and I really do, it makes me happy.

2. What is your worst habit?

I'd have to say swearing & whining. I'm really good at both.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)

I can't rate my happiness. Depends on the time of the month (LOL) and whether or not I've eaten. If I ha to rate, at this moment overall, 8ish. I'm pretty happy right now.

4. Do you apologize when you make a mistake? How do you react when someone calls you out?

I used to get really, really offensive when people pointed out my mistakes but I've learned to be patient and take it all in stride so usually I'm just kinda like 'oh oops' unless I'm being like blamed for something or yelled at, then I get pissed. If I know I've made a mistake I will apologize and admit it right away.

5. Have you ever had sex in your parent's home?

Nope, I was 20 when I moved out and at that time only had my first boyfriend and we'd only been together for like a month when I moved. Less than. So nope. And even visiting, never. There's no place to go really.

Bonus! Oral or manual?

Both :) hehe

LOL you're so addicted to diet coke! And even though I'm not like romantic and stuff, your idea for a date sounds really nice!

Marie said...

Very cool. Loved your answers too. I'll have to try this over on my blog later today after I drink coffee to wake up! :)

By the way, I noticed that you have my old blog url in your blogroll for Marie the Cali girl. ;)it's now http://socalgirl11.blogspot.com

*hugs*

[Mat] said...

Diet coke... yuck. :)

Also, isn't it aspartasm instead of coke? It leads to cancer.

your date sounds fun.

And you like O. who doesn't !

ThoughtsGalore said...

Mat...you're a man. Most men don't get what Diet Coke does to us.

Liza..My date does sound fun. When I read your date includes nintendo..I just cracked up!

That is soooo funny!

marie..I've missed you!
xoxo
C

Liza said...

My bosses (a married couple) both drink diet coke religiously and I've actually gotten out of work to go and pick them up diet coke before lol!!

[Mat] said...

Nintendo!

Why didn't I see that before ;)

I think I really don't get it. Diet coke. Target.

I'm lost.

Maybe I need to go out a bit more.