1. When do boys/men figure out that they really need to put the seat down. For my little man...it would be put it up before he pees. Hmmm. I'm not going to totally give you the visual, but let's just say somebody had her ass fall in and it wasn't pretty! "Women teach your boys to put the seats down!" Maybe the husbands will follow the boys' lead." Ugh..then maybe not.
2. I'm all for putting lights on the house early, but come on. It's Nov. 21st! Please old lady across the street who mows the lawn in the lovely "housecoat" don't put the decorating in the kids head yet! I know I know...your cheery..but come on! They are going to complain for lights every single day until I put them up. Yes..I do all the handy work around the house. My husband is just not festive. Hmmm.
3. When will I get spooned and not just from the dog. I know I know...I have it so rough, but this mommy really needs a little spooning. Yes..all about me, but so what.
4. Should I just buy the Thanksgiving Dinner or make it. It's only the kids and hubby, but I do love to cook. Sigh. I will be the only one to do dishes and If I'm going to all that trouble to cook for hours I'm eating on the china. Then I'll have to wash it all by hand. LOL...such decisions.
5. I'm going shopping on the day after...just because! I'm going without hubby or kids. Does anyone want to come and join me? Throw on those Nikes and just do it. I need a friend to power shop with me. Ok..just a guy to hold the bags would do, but hubby hates to shop. See a theme? That's why I do it all online, but I'm getting the urge to just go this year. Mmmmmm i'm living on the edge.
I'm done. I'll come up with something cheerier to chat about later. The coffee hasn't hit me yet.