Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The whole day to myself...

In a few minutes I'm off to take Spiderman to Preschool. Aaaahh. I'm going to get the whole day to myself. Three days a week all three are in school. Woohoo for me. After he is in school, I"m going to Starbucks and getting a latte. Then I'm going to work on my website design. I'm building a website for the business (trying is the key word.) Anywhoo...just wanted to check in and say hi. I may even go for a mani and pedi. That's right HM Christie in action today.
TTFN
XOXO
C

1 comment:

Lori said...

ALL DAY?!!!!!!! YOU BITCH!!! lol I only get 4 hours 4 days a week. hehe I'll take it though because it's better than nothing.
So when are you revealing this website...or the elusive business for that matter?
ooooooooo girl enjoy yourself fully! ON THE MOVE...*giggles*