Friday, April 15, 2005

Happy Friday!

Well today is supposed to be a gorgeous day! The kids are home for day off, because the teachers are doing report cards. I'm sure they'll be out and enjoying it. The difference a little sun can make.

I'm sipping some coffee and watching a little CNN right now just taking the morning in. The kids are going lightly with the Mommy. They know i'm on my first cup. :) They're trained well.

I was too reflective yesterday. I thought about the what ifs. I don't live my life like that, but the last month seems so relfective and stressful that it's the natural next step for the brain to go there. In doing so...I'm emotionally exhausted. I have a great life...don't get me wrong. I've got it good.
  • My kids are wonderful
  • I've been loved and have loved passionately
  • I have amazing friends
  • I'm wildly creative and educated
  • According to the latest quiz....I'm a little Tinkerbell sexy
  • My business is starting out wonderfully....
So all in all life is good. So why do I refect?! I'm such a chick..lol. Ok More coffee is needed. The brain is foggy and I'm not nearly as witty as I'd like to be. :)
XOX
C

2 comments:

Lori said...

Me too! I wanna know what business you started!
Reflection is good for the soul...isn't that what they say? But what happens when you don't see what you want to see in that reflection?

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Live web cam los vegas