Friday, April 08, 2005

No more hibernating...and cute shoes...

Well, I seem to have found my blog, once again. I guess I've been in a funk and have wanted nothing more than than to hibernate. Ok, it didn't help. Writing helps.

I've decided...when in a mood...I'm just going to write what I'm grateful for. Remember Oprah's famous "Gratitude Journal"? That's what I'm going to do if nothing comes to mind.

We'll see...lol.

I'm sipping coffee. Sammy is watching Blue's Clues. I had a sweet mani and pedi yesterday...and they are looking hot. Something needed to look hot so I thought..mani and pedi time. The sandals are in full gear.

Note to girls....shoes are a great pick me up. I know most of us totally get this, but trust me there are some out there clueless. I bought these adorable pink flipflops, with pink rhinestones on the V toe slide.! They made my day! Try it sometime . I dare you!

PS... Richard Steinacher you are on my mind today. How is your life? I miss you, if you can believe it. It's been years and years, but I guess you always love your first love. I figured if you ever Googled yourself you'd see this. Be well my old friend. Say hi if you ever decide to.

There are my thoughts for the morning.
XOXO,
Christie

No comments: