Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sunday and My Coffee...

My wonderul coffee tastes perfect this morning. I love curling up with my coffee and just sipping it and enjoying it on Sunday mornings.

I had a little adventurous weekend. The children were in full throttle this weekend. It was a three day weekend, because the teachers had an inservice day on Friday for report cards. I said yes to a sleep over for Friday. Oh wow! I'm used to letting them go out to sleep overs...but my three plus a children added oh man. This mommy was exhausted. LOL. They had fun, though. I know that I won't be doing this every weekend.

I figured out why I was so out of it yesterday, too. Friday night I took some allergy medicine and knocked me out until 4pm yesterday. I'm telling you I was down for the count. It was horrible. I couldn't even keep my eyes open. No amount of anything was going to wake me up..lol. I was a sight.

So, today is a beautiful day out. The sun is out and it's already 60. I do miss cali on days like today, because the kids would love to just hang out today there. They keep asking for the beach and my oldest just rolls her eyes and tells them to get a clue there's no beach in TN. She could be nice but no way.

There is nothing exciting in my world. I just thought I'd check in and type a little. We'll see what happens after the coffee, the rest of the house wakes up , and the day gets started.
Bye for now...
C

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey Christie! It's almost 12:30 here! But Good Morning!
I'm a CA transplant too. But I'm in Michigan. I have been gone from CA since 1991. So I don't miss it as much. Although last summer I was absolutely DYING to go see the beaches. I don't expect they are the same as when I was growing up and frequenting Santa Monica or Newport.
I am so dreading the days when my little guy wants to have sleepovers. Right now when we do that it's with a teen girl. So it's not too bad. hehe Glad you enjoyed your coffee. I, too, enjoyed a cup VERY early this morning! lol