Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday Monday.....

I love Mondays!!!!!!

Kids are off at school and I'm recovering from the three day weekend. So, I today for fun I'm off to look at model homes. I'm a looking for a house junkie. I love it. I love my house, but I need a bigger kitchen. I know it's not going to happen. I know we're not going to sell and buy, but I just love taking in the homes.

Yes, I know...I'm a little High Maintenance at times. However, never a dull moment. I will come home with wonderful ideas for some nook in the house to change. :)

I'll let you know how it goes and what I fall in love with. Let me just stress...yes I love my house. Yes, I am blessed...YES YES YES YES. I'm just a HOUSE HUNTING WHORE. OK..LOL.
XOXO
C

6 comments:

Bart Treuren said...

You're a WHAT? Original self-description, that's for sure :D

Christie E. Little said...

Meaning....if there are model homes to look at in new housing developments, then I'm there looking! LOL. I love it and I'm addicted to it! Is that better? :)

Lori said...

I used to do that...model home dreaming. That was back when I used to dream. Now, I don't dream anymore. I'm alot happier. hehe

Did you go? Did you see cool stuff?

Christie E. Little said...

Ok here's the deal with the house hunter in me. I'm from so cal and we have owned and sold homes there in coastal San Diego. Imagine the price there. Ok, now Imagine a house twice the size of my Cali house and a third the cost. Then you can imagine the Nashville housing market it.

Sooooo....knowing we may be here (husband is an active duty USMC Major and just returned from second tour in Iraq in October)a little longer and another Iraq tour...I'm just looking.

However...that being said, my house is great. I just love decorating and making it wonderful, then I'm ready for another adventure.

Lori said...

So you can help the interior design disabled? ;)

Holly...I can't get to your blog :(

Christie E. Little said...

Oh baby...I help for the hopeless of interior designing. :) You'd only have to do one thing. You have to stop referring to yourself as "Middle Aged." You're way to young to thing MA. :)