Friday, April 15, 2005

Rosey or Grey?

Sometimes things aren't the way they seem. I wonder how it is I paint such a rosey picture on my reality when some parts are just light shades of grey.

I realize now that my friend isn't coming back. I miss that friendship more than I could have ever dreamed possible. I have compartmentalized it for months now, but the last few days it's come back to bite me in the ass. I figured if I put that pain out of my head it would leave my heart. No such luck.

I'm learning to listen to my inner voice, follow my heart....and I know I'll be ok...

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hun, don't sweat the light grey stuff. It's the black you need to worry about. HUGS

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
How to repair m1 ice makers laser eye surgery Day experience ferrari Blood pressure chart template amd cpu monitor temperature dr. thomas hebert lasik baton rouge