Friday, April 22, 2005

The end of the day...

What a long day. Doctor appointments with myself for a change. I decided that it's time to take care of me and my damn cough. Take care of myself is the first step in loving myself.

Yes yes...all about me again, but we know it's my log. I'm in HM Christie mood. I've just had this cough going (no never smoked) since September. Through the holidays I figured it was flu, cold...etc. Then I blamed it on allergies. Well now, I'm just not sleeping well and the top of my throat on either side gets scratchy and I have these coughing attacks. Soooo I just sucked it up and went in. What am I afraid of?

Results will be coming, and no it's not strep. It's just this chronic cough. I need to figure it out and get it taken care of. My fingers are crossed and we'll see what happens.

It looks like another long weekend with solo parenting duties. It will be good, though and maybe I can figure out something exciting for the kids to do. LOL..yeah right. At least a movie.
Well, nothing more from my "exciting" world.
Peace,
C

4 comments:

Fej said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going well in your world. Get that cough taken care of already.

I'm so happy the weekend is almost here...

Christie E. Little said...

Ok...Chuck E Cheese and earplugs. I'm dying that was so funny.

You have no idea how much I'd love to be down there with teh beach, salt air...and a some cute sun glasses.

Ooooh Party! Tell me what kind of girls night out we're having.

J-take note...quiet time means CEC with earplugs. LOL.

Christie E. Little said...

Lingerie party! Oh baby! Ok..you're soo my kind of woman. I'm there. It just does sound sooo nice. We went from 85 yesterday to 55 today. What is up with the weather. In Cali our home was 1.9 miles from driveway to sand. LOL.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
wood like to see girls pissing photos pissing leather bridgestone tires rack bra womenhaving a pee Lesbian feet lickers