Thursday, April 28, 2005

Where Is Spring?

I just turned on the heater, because it's freezing! Where is the nice weather? Come back soon!!!!
At least I can sip coffee and curl up while typing my blog.

So, things are coming along. I've finally finished a little project I've been working on and it's looking great. I've figured out the graphics and I love it. If you love what you do, then life is that much easier.

Theme week is going well. Today was tacky day! LOL...My 10 year old thought tacky meant layering every single piece of clothing i her drawers on her body. Ugh...no. After that was fixed the little one decided she'd just forget tacky day and wear her crown. She'll do anything to wear her princess clothes or tiara.

So, life is good and the hubby finally went back to work after a few days off! WOOOHOOOO.
I love him, but I just need a little time to myself.
Happy Thursday...
Christie
I know I'm so boring the last few days. XOXO

3 comments:

Lori said...

Tacky day? lol Mine would have thought they needed tacks on them or something!

Well boring is good sometimes right? We need boring to keep from ending up in those little white rooms with padding on the wall and the designer straight jackets. :)

Christie E. Little said...

I'm cracking up. Oooh designer jackets. That would be cool, but I'm sure they wouldn't give us matching cool shoes.

The foggy brain has cleared and I'm just figuring out the rest of my week. I can't believe it's almost May!

I have a birthday in June and anniversary in May. I need to start thinking of great gifts my hubby can buy me. :)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »