Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Theme Day...

Let me begin by saying this is a little rant with tons of sarcasm!

My husband came up behind me as I was doing laundry and folding (I don't fold t shirts the right way, btw) and said, "You know hunny we should have Theme Days."

I thought wow, he's feeling good. What would you think? I start thinking to myself Margarita Monday, Taco Tuesday, Wine Wednesday, Throw it on the grill Thursday, F--- Friday, you get my drift...lol.

Oh no.....he wasn't even thinking like that.

He was thinking more on the line Monday Spiderman's laundry, Tuesday Princess Laundry, Wed. HM Princess Laundry...etc. I was just livid.

What a stupid fucking theme day. It seems that with all the trying, I just don't seem to be cutting it these days. I don't know. Ugh. How did SuperWoman lose her powers and become a mere mortal. :) I have given up the perfection and hubby says he likes me this way, but with Theme day comments you can tell he Craves for Super Woman, once again.

LOL...Men! I wish they would just make up their mind. Oh and let me just say...I'm supposed to remember that tons of women would love to have my life and not to work or have to worry about money...so Theme Day shouldn't be that hard to fit back in. LOL....what a f-ing man. UGH! He's not a dick, but when I type it and read it back it does come out dick like..LOL.

Happy Wine Wednesday!

2 comments:

Bart Treuren said...

Let's just face it... household work is a drag, no matter what way you look at it and cute comments and idea's don't help much. At least he's trying to be helpful, in a disconnected sort of way.

Nice blog, you're letting off enough steam here I suspect ;-)

Cheers, Bart

Fej said...

Well holy heck, I have Internet access again.

It sounds like you could have used a little wine this Wednesday. I had some for you if you didn't. And spent a good portion of the night cursing my Internet provider.

We all want a superhero you know...