Saturday, April 09, 2005

Spiderman , Paper, and Tivo...

First of all I've been up since 5:45, because Spiderman woke up wet! He was so upset because he was wearing the favorite Spiderman outfit, the one with the webs under the arms. So, after I managed that crises asleep....I realized he was asleep in the Spiderman sleeping bag on the floor with the Spiderman pillow. Yes, I know...we have a theme going. The good thing ...he went to sleep. Bad thing...I was up!!!!!!!!

Screw Super Woman..., yeah I know!

Ugh!

After I put the dog out and put the pot of coffee on, I went out and grabbed the paper. Ever since moving here from San Diego I have been known to talk about things "back in California." Yes, those of you who know me are shaking your head....not you Christie..LOL. Shut up. Ok, so none of you will be surprised when add yet another thing. "Back in California" we at least have a good newspaper! Here are some headlines from today's paper...:

Gospel gathering gives nod to youth
Post office asks for 39 cent stamp
Baptists to take the street for Christ....
Thank God the Pope was ,given an above the fold story about the funeral.
My rant is over. This is Nashville...not the back woods...get a paper!

Thank God for Tivo! That's all I can say. I know I'm a geek, but at 5:45 this morning at least I got to choose between the Pope's funeral, Camilla and Charles, a plethora of Law and Orders, a 30 minute meal , Oprah, or General Hospital. Yep...I chose smut and Camilla and Charles. I'll never change.

BTW...Spidey is now up eating waffles that I have now made and my priceless TIVO is playing Backyardigans from yesterday! Woohoo for some more stolen moments for the Mommy. Kelsey is still sleeping. Ava just called to tell me she stayed up until the morning at the sleep over and she wants Lucky Charms. Ok, Princess...noted.

Mmmm...Now off to some coffee and my hillbilly suberb paper! Gotta love it.
Love,
C

No comments: