Now, I realize this isn't a huge deal for most of my friends, but you guys....I'm from So Cal and this is Tennessee! I'm watching the flakes fall from the grey sky as I type. I have this beautiful picture window and I'm sipping coffee, CNN on, and snow falling. Really pretty.
Let me recap my day, so far (and yes it's only 7:26AM.)
- I woke up at 4:15 to the alarm that was set! WTF? The hubby was gone all week and it didn't go off once. Hmmmm did he decide it was time to set the alarm for 4:15?! Really, at a loss.
- Upon waking up to that shrill alarm, I realized he wasn't in bed with me. Hmmm, again. Instead, I had both children and the dogs on my bed. Lovely..lol. So, I moved the boy to the sleeping bag on the side of the bed (yes sleeping bag , because I have one in there every single night...ugh.) Ava decided she help push him off with her legs. Even in their sleep, they're still competitive.
- Next, I realize the alarm is going off again. I get out of bed and try to figure out the damn thing.
- I'm up. LOL. You know how that happens.
- Mocha and I venture downstairs to check out the snow.
- Finally, I go back upstairs and surprise surpise...Ava girl is up! LOL.
- Yes...then we play Simon Says in bed.
- Hello Saturday...and it was time to take the doggies outside.
- I'm smiling, sipping coffee...and happy I'm a morning girl.
- "Mommy Mommy...can we have popcorn for breakfast?! Please Please Please."
Welcome to my world. I do love it, though. Back to my coffee now...