UPDATE: On top of Oreos..I'm loving this song. I watched, listened..and my tears flowed. I'm such a wuss. XOXO...C
We Belong Togther
By Gavin Degraw
Friday, February 17, 2006
I haven't dunked in forever!
It's almost 1AM and I'm sitting here with a little stack of Oreos and a little milk. First of all, I can't remember the last time I dunked an oreo...let alone had milk. Hmmm. Yes, it's been one of those nights. Am I guilty of emotional eating...? Ummmmm, I am!
I'll break it down you for my friends.
- Ava just finished semi-dry heaving all over the place.
- About 2 hours ago she threw up her entire dinner! UGH UGH UGH UGH. Yes, of course some made it to the carpet. Isn't that a rule.
- I was the only one capable of actually helping the baby and cleaning it up. Hubby said I was high if I thought he was "able" to get near any of it at all.
- She's sleeping next to my bed, because it's just easier to get her into the bathroom...and the man thinks I did this "to" him. Hmmm.
- I'm wide awake having fucked up taking my medicine today.
- I'm sitting here really wondering if Fox News thinks we all buy their crap.
- My last thought on the throw up......When do you think Mine will start.
The point of the story is this. I am enjoying my cookies and I don't feel an ounce of guilt about it at this moment. Maybe when I wake up with tummy feeling like rocks I might rethink. However, right now this is working.
Love and Kisses...