Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Humpy Day!



Here's a picture of my baby Mochs. Yes, "He's" wearing a dress and has a little pony in his hair. He can thank his sweet sister Ava for his daily dressing up time.


It's Wedensday...hump day.

I feel like it should be Friday, after that long long weekend. Yes, the hubby finally went to work today. All together...Thank God! I need some alone time.

Kids are in school, doggies are walked, and I am doing some work. Oh, and I'm watching Sammy boy play Star Wars Xbox. He wants me to play, but I haven't got a fucking clue! LOL. I try...and I guess that's all that matters.

Happy day friends. I'm going to work on building my little "Empire." (aka..my business.)
XOXO
C

6 comments:

Christie E. Little said...

I'm cracking up! Babe..it does take money to maintain some "hotness!"

I thought it was like 2 and it's only noonish. LOL. Ugh...I've been up forever.

Lucky Lum said...

It's only wednesday???
ARGH!
I need a weekend!!

Christie E. Little said...

babe..you need a weekend to recover from last weekend!

Chief Slacker said...

hey now, long weekends rule. I spent almost all of mine in front of the computer. Damn i'm a nerd.

LizzieDaisy said...

I had a headache from my hub's beer... no humping. :P Actually, killer sinus thing. Still, no hump day celebration. Bummer.

How's the brochure? :)

Anonymous said...

love that song :)

mochs is just daah-ling :P