I want that ass!
I'm sure that this ass belongs to a 100lb. 17 year old, but I still want it! LOL. Hmmm..I wonder if I up my daily mileage to 7 miles a day, zero carbs, and upped the pilates...if I'd get close?
Oh...and when did VS start selling Peek-a-boo little panties. Yummy!
Ok, so you can tell I'm in gift mode. I love Valentine's Day. Here are a few do's and Don'ts for your day
- Do write a love note to your love.
- Do spoon and touch, leading up to the V day.
- Do put rose petals on your bed that night for a little surprise.
- Do get a romantic movie like, The Notebook, if you're staying in for the night.
- Do light little tea lights around the living room for some yumminess.
- Do figure out something special for a little momento. (picture of you with a romantic note.)
- Do use red and pink tissue paper with cute ribbon for wrapping gifts.
- Do buy a bigger size if you're a man. You never want something tooo small. Snip the size out if you don't want her to know. :)
- Do get some wonderful smelling lotion and rub her back or his back. Simple yet romantic.
- Don't make a seafood dish and drink a diet coke at the same time....food poisoning for sure. (yes..been there done that.)
- Don't go and get grocery store flowers and just give them to her/him. Pull them out of the wrapper if you must and put in a little vase...or sprinkle petals on the bed.
- Don't just buy and do. Put your heart into it. More sentiment is always better than crap.
- Don't give a coupon with a promised BJ if that's not want you really want. LOL. How about a promised "Three Position Thursday" or "Wet and Wild Wednesday." (Just and idea)
- DIAMONDS are always a good idea! :)