Monday, January 31, 2005

Too busy for my blog...????

I was too busy being Mommy to remember to blog. Either that, or I had nothing exciting going on. Actually...I've been working my little business, stuck inside during the cold with the little ones this weekend, and uhhhh I'm sure a few more things thrown in there. Not that anyone cares.

The Summer is looking better and better. My workouts are feeling sooo awesome! My body is feeling good. My muscles are tightening up and I'm getting ready for that suit!

Wooohoo!

2 comments:

Fej said...

Of course we care... Keep up the workouts, if for no other reason for the slackers like me who let a sore shoulder and few other things keep him from the gym this long.

I can't wait for summer.

Christie E. Little said...

I can't believe that I'm focusing on Summer already. I just remember hanging out at the pool with the kids and enjoying the summer so much. It's always a process of becoming "summer ready" for women..lol! I'm just glad I'm already starting and it's Only February 1st!