Sunday, January 23, 2005

A freezing Saturday night!

Well I think I miss California sooooo much this weekend. I miss the weather, if nothing else! It's so f-ing freezing here! It's 16 degrees outside right now! I can't even believe it. Yes, I realize we're not under 2 feet of snow, but I'm a California girl...this is waaaay too much for me, as it is. I'm sipping a little wine to warm up and the fireplace is toasty. Well I think I miss California sooooo much this weekend. I miss the weather, if nothing else! It's so f-ing freezing here! It's 16 degrees outside right now! I can't even believe it. Yes, I realize we're not under 2 feet of snow, but I'm a California girl. This is waaaay too much for me, as it is. I'm sipping a little wine to warm up and the fireplace is toasty.

Nothing happened today. The kids were wild, because we were inside with the cold and snowy dust outside. Note to you guys..just in case you come from the coast like me. If it's 20 outside and it' doesn't "look" too cold, it doesn't matter if you just got your coat back from the cleaners. Take it out in the rain/snow, because a sweatshirt and uggs don't do it from the car to the market. I thought I could make the 50 steps. LOL..I just about froze. I'm a wuss..I know.

Tomorrow I plan on being way more productive. At least all the laundry was done today. That's good. Tomorrow, will be better for all...hopefully we can get out and just have a little fun. So there's my blogging for an uneventful Saturday.
Happy Saturday night...xoxox,
C

5 comments:

Fej said...

I figure that if it's going to be cold, it might as well snow to make it worth while.

I'd gladly trade our weather with yours if it were possible. We've been having highs in the 60's the last two weeks, even higher than normal for us.

Christie E. Little said...

That thinking can'g can't be normal. You'd trade my frigid cold teens for your high 60's...oh you are sooo not normal! LOL! Ok, it's a done deal! Just tell me when and where to make the trade of off!

Fej said...

It's not that I don't mind our nice weather, I just want to have at least one good snow storm here. We haven't had a reasonable snowfall here in close to eight years.

Which link are you talking about, the yahoo one?

Christie E. Little said...

I got it now. Enjoy your 60's. It's miserable and 9 right now. !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Pee wee penguin magnets Asian wedding favors from hawaii Drug interaction marijuana use and lexapro Affiliate program affiliate marketing movie.ws observetodo Small tits on blondes