Saturday, January 08, 2005

Motivated Me...

Well, the coffee is yummy this morning and I'm motivated. I'm doing a little work this morning, the house is toasty, and I'm working on getting things organized after 2 weeks of being gone. My oldest turns 10 next week and I can't believe it! We're planning the girly big 10 party! Am I old enough for a 10 year old going on 15. LOL. Ugh..I guess so. My soon to be 6 year old (a few weeks after that) is planning an even more pink party. Sammy, aka Spiderman, is just hanging out. He's just content to be 4 and Spiderman. He's got his webshooter glove in hand and dvd in hand. LOL. Life is good and these moments just fly by. Today, I'm sure I'm going to be told it's boring about 20 times, but that's ok. I'm good at saying that boring is just fine. LOL. This mommy/recovering Superwoman (notice the propensity towards superheros in family) needs a little boring right about now. All right, I'm on to a little Ebay fun. TTFN my friends. Mmmm a little Starbucks sounds yummy, but that would require me venturing out in the wet cold and piling the children in the car...well maybe not that good..lol.
XOXO,
C