Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My favorite things today...

I woke up this morning and it was beautiful. Yes it was cold, but it was beautiful. I had to stay positive and I made a point to surround myself with some of my favoritie things. I got the kids to school by 7:40 and then it was my time.
  • Yummy yummy coffee with cinnamon creamer
  • A little CNN with hands wrapped around coffee
  • Desperate Housewives on Tivo from the night before
  • Lunch with my best friend
  • Quick trip to Costco
  • Candles lit during the afternoon ..... just because
  • Afternoon herbal tea for the soul
  • Mmmmm then the kids came home
  • Now for more alone time as they're sleeping
How's that for a nice day of just pampering me. I really needed a Mani and Pedi, but I think I'll get that in tomorrow. :)
Love,
Christie

1 comment:

Fej said...

I sooo enjoy coffee and CNN. I don't like to go to Costco, but I do like Costco? Make any sense?

You do love your candles don't you...

My cancelled/rescheduled call was a waste of my time. And I still have to make lunches, and get up early. Dang it.