Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Breathe....just breathe......

I'm pretty far in....I'm working on getting out. So much is inside of me and I just wish I could get it all out free and clear...I wish. So, I'm trying to figure it out. Like the song says..I'm cradling my head in my hands and just breathing. I like the freight train metaphor(thanks F) there are days I, too, feel like that with the three kids. I am one woman working through the nooks and crannies of this brain and heart.

I'm thinking we brought the bad weather from the west coast with out home. We're getting tons of rain today. It is nice, though, to have the kids tucked away in school enjoying the day with their friends.

I'm going to work on my writing a little today and pamper myself. Yes, I know...quite the life and really nothing to complain about. It's just that I'm working on finding the good spot of me. You know? Ok, so coffee in hand, dog snuggled up taking a nap, house sweet and quiet (yes cozy too), nice candles burning, and me....I'm going to write. Bye friends.. I don't mean to sound so pathetic..lol. Where else but my little blog can I write this. ugh...lol...by all means please read past my blabber if you must..:) See what happens when Superwoman gives up her cape! Oh yeah...and I've been told Blackstone Merlot is my Kryptonite!
XOXO

C

No comments: