Wednesday, January 12, 2005

It's safe to enter the Christie zone!

The Pms has subsided. The hormones seem to be intact and if I could...I'd type all the reasons my poor brain couldn't shake the fuzz. For now, let's just say all the vitamin Z in the world couldn't lift my spirits from the pity party I was having. lol. Ok, so I had a really good cry. I wrote a ton...and I'm feeling better. I'm feeling like I'm back to a small dose of me, at least. At least I believe in happiness...I dream...I smile...and I'm an optimist. All of those things are important. I can love...I've loved...I've been loved...and life goes on.
xoxo
C

3 comments:

Fej said...

I'm glad to hear things are better, than they were. My 7th sense of blogging tells me ... um I hope all is well.

Christie E. Little said...

You're 7th sense...oooooohhhhh.....you need to enlighten me on that. LOL. I am feeling better. I function much better with the sun, I've discovered! LOL. I think I'm ready for the Spring. Actually, I'm just glad we're all back on schedule and hoping I get rid of this damn scratchy throat...! I'm coming to the horrible conclusion it may be allergies. After all these years to become allergic. I guess growing up in California and going to college in AZ, one didn't really use the heater. Now..I think with the use of the heater all these allergens are all over my system. lol...I'm a talker and a typer. Thanks for your message. Bye for now...C

Stepping Stones said...

I feel like I get a cold every other week. I wish I could say it's allergies, but unfortunately I have a 2 year old in daycare, and that's a breeding ground for every cold imaginable.

There's nothing wrong w/ a little pitty party. Sometimes it helps you to stabilize your perspective a little. Just know in the end, it's baby steps and you are taking them every day. ;)