Friday, January 21, 2005

Being Creative!

Well, I'm trying to get a little website together for my small business. It's a specialty gift business. I thought I could come up with a small site to show my product line and it's something I've been wanting to add to the business for a while. I've read about putting it together. A simple little cute website, for a small product line....but something that looked upscale...not hokey.

How hard could it be?! I'm a smart one! LOL! Ha!

Well, It's a pain in the ass! I can do many things, but this stuff gets me so frazzled. I just want something basic and hosted on a site. The hosting site says it's easy to put together with the templates they have. Is this crap or is it possible? Frustration baby is all I can say.

So deep breath and I am stepping away from the computer!!!! This is why I work the business and keep putting off he damn website. LOL. I know Iknow...I should just pay someone to do it.
TTFN, C

No comments: