Saturday, January 15, 2005

Just a few Saturday thoughts....

As I sit here, coffee in front of me, kids playing Xbox, it dawns on me that my hormones kicked my ass this past week! For those of you that think that this is TMI (too much information) I'm sorry. LOL. It's soooo true. I have no idea what happened to me. Whew, what a roller coaster. I'm so glad it finally stopped and I'm off.

I'm back to enjoying the little things. Yesterday was super Christie in action. We woke up at 7:15 and the bus comes for the kids at 7:35. That's right. Mad dash for the door. Amazing Mommy into action. We did it. I just had to drop the lunches at school.

Then for the hard stuff...it seems I get to take the calls for one friend who's hubby has been cheating on her for years and one friend who's been cheating on her hubby for years. It's quite draining! All of that and I don't get paid! LOL! I laugh, but it's not funny. I guess that's why my hormones kicked my ass and layers of sadness. Ugh. Life isn't easy is it?

I swear All women should have to read the book "He's Just Not That Into You"!!!!!! I read it and all my friends have talked about it. Where was that book when we were young..in college...our developmental years. For all of my friends who are looking, married, not married...read it...study it....a man's opinion would be great too. It's a great great great book! All the wasted time we women have spent on men. I've tried to tell this to my friends. Take all that energy and turn it to good stuff for themselves! That's where my book writing comes in, my little business...Good stuff for me. :)

I'm sooooo rambling this morning. I know. I'm in a good spot and just being reflective.
XOXO,
C


1 comment:

Fej said...

I enjoy my coffee in the morning too, a little bit later than you do but I enjoy it no less.

Have a good weekend.