Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year...New Thoughts...

I'm stronger than I think I am on the long days. Today I wanted to curl up and sink into the couch and pull a quilt over me to cover my head from the world. I didn't. I couldn't. I would have felt good, though. My heart aches. My brain is sore. My kids are running around going a little stir crazy waiting for the snow to fall. No curling up and hiding from the world from me today. As a matter of fact, no hiding for a while. I'm feeling good right now and sometimes just going forward with the day, even when it feels crappy is the thing I most need to do. January 2, 2005...A new day. ....And life goes on...
XOXO C

3 comments:

Fej said...

I think I understand. Hiding feels really good. It doesn't do any good though, in fact it usually makes things worse. So, what you said, going onward, I agree, is the best thing to do.

As difficult as it is to do, it is the best thing to do.

Christie E. Little said...

It's nice to have someone read what I'm thinking and writing...and then get it. Thank you.

My mom was the manic depressive mother...I was the oldest..."hider of the feelings" and nuturer.It's taken a while to just learn to feel the feelings. Sooo it's all good. I'm quite the recovering Superwoman. Ok, enough. Thanks for reading.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. P1490 in nissan altima incorporation service clean coffe maker trail mark tires Honda dirt bike performance parts Skydiving t shirt 2004 ford crown victoria http://www.sony-pda-case.info/Audi-rs6-rims.html 25 5 car speakers Home security 17 Joes tires bbw mature free manga hentais sex Hydrocodone bitrate fioricet http://www.lesbian-rub-pussies.info/black-naked-milfs.html ambien buy freewebs.com online