Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Oh Baby!

What a weekend! As I sit here looking back on a long holiday weekend here are some things I'm left thinking about.
  • Time really is our friend and hearts do heal....
  • Pink really is my favorite color
  • Thanks to my kick ass new vacuum and special allergen stuff for the bedroom...i'm not coughing!!!!!!!! Wooooohooooo!!!!!
  • I was at Costco here in Nashville and women were wearing Furs! Come on!
  • My kids are awesome and I love being a mommy even if they are early morning risers
  • I sure could go for a little getaway spa right about now.....:)

4 comments:

Fej said...

It sounds like an excellent weekend was had out your way. I can't complain about mine so let's call it a good one.

I usually just buy spa gift certificates. I feel rather odd being at those places for any other reason. I like fire and everything, but I haven't been much into candles lately. I may need to try though, wine only helps so much...

Christie E. Little said...

Trust me...a nice candle can do wonders and make you feel nice and cozy at home. Yep...wine can only help so much.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work nissan fairlady 350z low blood pressure Hitachi cp-x445 series projector Blackjack counting game Rci river maya time share coffee design interior shop quality coffee design interior tadalafil 30 Colorado springs fitness clubs i results from taking meridia Compare zocor and pravachol

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work prices infiniti cars cutter & buck jackets