Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The art of loving...

Have you ever loved and been lied to so blatenly that you wondered if you knew that person at all? I've been pondering love and honesty the last few weeks. The 7th sense if you're wondering. I've given my love so freely in my lifetime. It's precious. I have been loved...loved deeply, been loved deeply....and hope to understand the ache of this all someday. Then,someone comes along and you smile again. I want my friends to remember this. Happiness is possible. I promise. Believe....Believe...Believe.....
Love , Christie
Did this make any sense...lol..if not...oh well. I'll try again tomorrow. :)


3 comments:

Fej said...

There are a lot of things in my past that I ponder occasionally. If I let them, they would pull me down, and I would not be able to see beyond them.

I've tried to learn from my own mistakes, not to mention the mistakes of others that have hurt me also. Happiness is definitely possible, so continue to believe.

All of this crap we go through in life makes us smarter and stronger individuals if we choose to learn from it. Older, with a lot of baggage, but let's just concentrate on the positive stuff. :)

ro said...

I agree with Fej, but also, I think the bigger question here is: "What are we supposed to do here (on this earth) anyway?" Why make our lives miserable, or worse, make the lives of others miserable?

It may sound trite and cliche' but I believe that John and Paul were right: "All you need is love."

...and peace.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info gold microwave ovens best gas cooktops maytag Anal virgins videos blowjob bondage Zyprexa vs celexa period brick ovens Pda money