Tuesday, January 31, 2006

If You Wanna Be My Lover...


Lizzie Tagged me with this. Here's my list of things I'd love in partner.
The tagged victim (me), lists 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner!!


1. Passionate
2. Sexy Intelligent
3. Fantastic Hands
4. Kissable Yummy Lips
5. Funny..Able to just crack up!
6. Sweet and Thoughtful
7. Someone who wants to be with me and wake up every morning...(to great sex!)
8. Creative and Smart. I love someone who's great with words! Loves creating.
Did I mention smart...:) Able to talk about all kinds of different issues.

I tag anyone and everyone! Come on...let us get a glimpse of your ideal lover..:)

10 comments:

Me said...

All 8 hit the nail on the head! I wish my hubs would wake me up to great sex...might improve my sex drive!!! LOL.

Hope you're having a great week!

Christie E. Little said...

I hope you are too sweetie!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who craves a yummy morning life.
xoxo
C

Mathieu said...

nice template.

good day. Sorry, not much in the "talk" mood.

see ya

Christie E. Little said...

I'm so sorry Mat for your pain...

No words are necessary.

Be well...

Unknown said...

I love, love, love that picture.

Christie E. Little said...

Isn't it yummy?! I love it too.
xoxo

my two cents said...

Are you sure you want anyone and everyone??? Well, your list is good, I'd just add "honest" to it...

Re yesterday's post: my oldest turned 8 yesterday. Yes, time flies!!! And now we're into February and you know what that means... Also, I've never had a "single moment" that changed my life - at least none that I had any control over. Can't relate to that at all...

Probably a good time for sorting through stuff - emotional and physical - with the move and all. An emotional "spring cleaning." Guess we all need that, don't we?

Christie E. Little said...

I don't want everyone. I tagged everyone to play...and take the little quiz.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »