Tuesday, January 17, 2006

TMI Tuesday...I just snagged Lizzie Girl's Quiz.



1. What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?
Stinky Breath..Phone Calls to the "other person" while out with me...oh and Right Wing Zealot! LOL...
2. On a scale of 1-10, how important are good manners to you? Hmmmm...Important..because if you go back to #1 I couldn't go out with a guy if he ate like a pig!
3. If your so stopped having sex with you, how long would you stay? NOt long...I personally enjoy having very good Os.
4. Have you ever dated an ex's best friend or relative? I can say that I haven't crossed that visible line. Ok got together with, but didn't date! Huge difference.
5. On average, how long do you think people wait before having sex? How long do you think they should? I don't think people wait as long as we used to. I was never a "LONG" waiter. LOL. Waiting period all depends on the chemistry factor. Hmmmm I remeber a time when no words were said and the kisses just moved straight to sex. Oh my...soooo good. Very memorable. TMI!
Bonus (as in "optional"): How long do you usually spend on a single session of making love? Trust me...not long enough.

6 comments:

LizzieDaisy said...

I like me my Os too which is why it amazes me when someone can stay in a sexless marriage... my bad. My hub better not stop putting out unless he has a damn fine reason. Hee.

Ahhh chemistry. Sigh. Hmmmm... :)

Hope you have a great day. Talk later!

Christie E. Little said...

Oh baby i'm sitting here recovering from the flu. LOL..i love my kids, but they neeed to stop getting me sick! LOL.


Ahhhh Chemistry...yes...

Peanutt said...

I love the answer to #5!! Its almost never long enough!!!!

Me said...

Oh they're never long enough with kids are they?? LOL :)

Bart Treuren said...

very revealing, but very nice...

don't forget, it's not the length but the quality that counts :P

keep well and see ya ;-)...

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »