Thursday, January 26, 2006

HOLY CRAP! A Near Miss!

I thought I lost my entire blog! I was pretending that I knew something about code and was trying to put up my old blog. Ummmmm I know nothing! LOL. Sooooooo, I grabbed the first template I could get my hands on and just clicked save.


Yes, I have nothing else exciting going on in my world...so I must obsess about this, I guess.

I'm back to spicing up this blog of mine. I hope you're doing well, friends. I...am thanking God right at this moment, that this is all still here for me. I would have cried...yes real tears. LOL.

XOXO
C

4 comments:

Lucky Lum said...

Wow, that was a surprise!
I'm sure you'll have something cute up and running in no time...

Christie E. Little said...

I hope so...this is just way too white for me...lol.

Anonymous said...

I dig the new layout, much more my style. I love ya and I can't believe our sister set a wedding date. YAYAYA! April 23.

Dottie said...

Whew! Glad you didn't lose the whole thing! Good luck getting it all the way you want it!