Monday, January 23, 2006

Yes..I know...I need a new look!

I miss my old pink look! I need some sort of an update. I was going to try to do something simple myself...but Hmmm...I don't know if my talents extend that far. :)

Anyhoo...I'll have to figure it out, because trust me...I'm not one of those people who leave their Christmas Tree and Menorah (Jewish Dad..Catholic Mom..lol)up through January! Sooooo...any ideas my sweet friends? My sweet designer Heather, who's done mine previously is dealing with some serious health problems with her daughter, so I just need to figure out something different.

Oh and let's see...The house is no longer sick! Whooohooo...!

I do have a topic I want to dive into later after coffee...It's a teaser, but I really want to talk about types of blogs and the "jerk" who left me a lovely comment about how he/she thinks the Mommy Blogs suck and we're all self centered women, who don't have a life. Yeah I know...Fuck Her/Him. This is not a Mommy Blog...it's my blog. It's my world. Ugh...I need coffee. I will dive into that later. Oh and let me say...don't be such a wuss and use anonymous when you leave a comment. I can delete you....and who the fuck cares what you think? LOL..Ok I'm done.

Sorry Lizzie...all those fucks were necessary..:)
xoxo
C

11 comments:

Peanutt said...

Did I miss something? Did you already delete the comment? And fycuk them and what they have to say! I hope your having a good day anyhow!!!!

Dottie said...

Well...you've seen my blog! After working with my store design, I had no energy left over for the blog. Wish I could help, though!

"Mommy Blogs"....the F bomb was justified there! What the heck does he know anyway!

Christie E. Little said...

It was either a guy or a childless woman. LOL. It's been deleted, but maybe next time I'll leave it up to show everyone what a loser Anonymous is. LOL
xoxo
C

Choppzs said...

I was gonna say, I didn't see any annonymous comment, or I would have probably said something!! Some people are just jerks and have nothing better to do!!

OH and I can't help you with your design problem, I have Beth do all mine!! lol

Have a good day!!

Mathieu said...

anonymous...

Shouldn't be allowed.

lol. crude remark, isn't it, though. Everyone's got an opinion.

Judging from afar is easy I guess.

Unknown said...

omg someone actually left that comment. duh if mommy blogs are so bad then why did she read it and comment ugh

Unknown said...

It always amazes me how brave people get behind that "Anonymous" tag.

Dicks.

Lucky Lum said...

I do like your new look, but your old one was my absolute favorite of all blogs!
And I'm so glad you are feeling better (just caught up on reading)!!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Ringtone composer razr how to

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! low blood pressure Stop+smoking+forums gay chat College requirements for interior designers accounting continuing education http://www.bostonwebdesignfirm.info