Friday, September 09, 2005

SPF...Stuff and A Hottie!






Here's another SPF from our wonderful lovely Kristine's Random Thoughts!

Sports Stuff...
Let's start with the Sport JUNK or as men would say "collectibles"! You'll notice the well worn University of Arizona Hat! It's my favorite! I loved going to college there and I miss the days of standing in the student section at the football games shaking our keys for A "Key Play"!!!! LOL. I was there when we started that tradition. I wonder if they're still doing that.

U of A is a basketball school!We have Lute! We have a few championships...and WE LOVE OUR BASKETBALL! This is a must have for any true AZ Alum!

Favorite Play...
Brett Favre Baby! He is the hottest. I do have a bobble of him. How could I not?! He's next to the John the Baptist one from Southern Minor League baseball came ...remember? LOL!

I don't have any tailgating pics...but you just wait! We're going to be Titan tailgators in a few weeks!

PS...did I tell you all I made the best football food!
xoxo
C

10 comments:

Random and Odd said...

That bobble head doesn't look like Bret...it doesn't have the glazed 'vicoden' stare and the cute stubbly face.

Peanutt said...

Hey! I remember John the Baptist! LOL.
Football food is the best food! Yay that you played!!! I'm so happy!!!
Have a beautiful day sweetie!

Marie said...

LOL! I still laugh when I remember your John the Baptist bobble head.

Christie E. Little said...

Hey guys....let's just all agree on one thing. Brett Favre is just soooooo much hotter when compared to Jon Bon Jovi!

Hands down.
Peanutt?
Bethy?
my little rock mavens. :)

Unknown said...

Tailgating for the Titans...I'm so jealous! Sounds like a blast.

Bart Treuren said...

damn, and here's us in australia in the '70's with our spoon-fight festivals... so thoroughly exciting (yawn...)

our anthem...
by the light, of my silvery spoon... etc...

Leska McCall said...

I love the way you switch b/t crap and collectibles.....priceless. Cute bobbleheads.I played too.

Mama Duck said...

A Bret bobblehead?

Wonder if there's a Bret blow-up doll?

Dammit...I am SO inappropriate sometimes.

Christie E. Little said...

Inappropriate sweetie..you've come to the right place!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »