Well friends...the Mom knows how to bookmark things on the computer. Next, it was my Dad, not my sister who informed the mom about the blog. HOLY CRAP! Don't even ask me how he found it. That being said...she called at 9:15PM...and wanted to tell me she does know how to bookmark! My wonderful Dad bought her, her very own computer and she was on her bed reading the blogs!
"Christie, could you just go and take out some of the Fucks, because I'm going to call the cousins in Massachusettes and let them know about your blog!"
"Christie, just go and take some of them out. Oh, and I do have anything you might need for a little headache or anxiety."
"No shit mom"
In the background you hear my sisters cracking up about how she's found me out and I got stuck on the phone with her for a half hour.!!!!!
That was last night...here's the morning now!
1. Hubby is away on business.
2. The children have lost all sense of reality.
3. We've been up since 4:45.
4. I'm slowly losing my mind this morning and it' only 9:30.
5. I can't even go potty alone.
6. First things out of their mouths were the begging for toy store shopping ???WTF
7. I'm sure I'm just crabby, but still.
8. I'm sitting here looking at the blogs sipping coffee...and I hate to admit it watching Britney and Kevin's Chaotic on MTV. (i'm a loser..yep)
9. Calgon take me away.
10.Sorry for the venting.
11.Not very encouraging when you're feeling Valium worthy this early in the day.