Monday, March 15, 2010

OMG, I’m Obsolete! - DivineCaroline

OMG, I might not be too obsolete, after all! I've been blogging since 2004 wonderfulworldofchristie.blogspot.com, joined Facebook before my girls, joined LinkedIn, and chose to do Chrisy Snow from Three's Company rather than the feather from Farrah. I will admit to making my girls not use ghetto slang and Z's for S's in their text messaging! The biggie was quitting my job after my second child being born. Not only was child care $1200 a month,b ut how could I leave a tiny baby? With my first child, four years prior, I was fresh out of college and went to work when she was 11 months old. My conclusion is that technically I'm obsolete and I'll be 40 in 10 weeks, but I'm working up that On Ramp in a cool SUV.

OMG, I’m Obsolete! - DivineCaroline

2 comments:

Dottie said...

You will never be obsolete! I know your girls must be so proud to have a Mom who is a step ahead of many Moms!

Btw, I hate the Z's instead of S's thing, too! Reading some of the posts on Facebook by teens gives me a headache and you wonder if they really do know how to spell! LOL

Hoping you are well!

Christie E. Little said...

They're so funny with the texts and FB postings. I always tell them to type like they're educated and not slumming it. How bad is that? I'm thinking of you and hope you're well, too.
xoxo