Well, who's ready for X-Mas? Oh friends...I'm not. Crap...I know. I have most of the presents done, but for some reason the loose ends are sooo not together. Between the Cruise and Xmas...this mama is a busy girl. I'm off to the tanning booth today, I think. I need healthy glow. Why not?!
I don't have much today. I just wanted to post and say hi. I do have some handy holiday tips, though. If you want them...lol :)
1. Lotion up! There's nothing that will make you feel better than soft soft skin. (don't forget your little tootsies, either.)
2. Buy a new CD to lift your stressed out blah spirits. I know you guys are feeling it, too.
3. Work on the hair...you know when the hair looks good...the day is much better.
4. Go read Lizzie's site to have a good laugh about woman vs men. You will laugh hard!
5. If you have pets..snuggle with them. They're so loyal and unlike the children they don't really talk back.
6. If you don't have dogs and the kids are little....then put them in their cribs, go turn on the shower, shut the dooor (it's ok if they cry..they'll be ok) and soak in the shower. You'll always feel better after a shower.
7. Finally, crack open the diet coke, pop your ice in the glass, if it's late enough...splash some jack in...and warm up.
8...Know that you're all beautiful to me.
Love you guys...