Wednesday, June 06, 2007

When I'm 80....

Just maybe I'll get this card in my 60s....


It's been a fabulous morning. I'm just sipping some yummy coffee right now and loading some music onto my new birthday present. My kids gave me a new video IPOD. Sooooo awesome. The best part of the gift was the card. Each one of my little ones wrote me a great little note on the inside. My little boy can write. It's amazing. He loves his mommy and wrote his name in Cursive. It's a big deal! My girls decorated my gift bag and used every print of tissue paper in my gift wrapping center. LOL. They are soooo my mini me girls.

Happy Birthday To Me (obnoxious to wish myself this, but I love bdays) ...Screw it....37 might just be the best year ever. I'm hoping for some surprises, some great stories...and great love.
XOXO
Christie

3 comments:

Choppzs said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

I love gifts too! lol

Unknown said...

Happy birthday chiquita banana!!!!

Love that card. Sugar Daddy totally would have bought that...

Dottie said...

Happy Birthday to you! It sounds like your kiddos made sure you had a wonderful day.

Those video IPODS are great, Morgan has one and I covet it! LOL Sad when your daughter has one and you don't! :)