Wednesday, December 15, 2004

thoughts of the night

  • i love my tivo
  • i watch general hospital every single night when the kids go to bed
  • i change ring tones on my phone at least once a day
  • i'm a screaming liberal
  • i'm naughty underneath it all
  • i love slim jims
  • blackstone merlot is my favorite
  • of course desperate housewives tivo'd watched monday morning with a cup of coffee
  • i haven't done any of my christmas shopping
  • none of my christmas cards are out
  • !!!!!!!!!!
  • i'm craving a rubio's fish taco
  • i miss san diego
  • i miss my house
  • i miss my sl
  • i miss my place in the world

5 comments:

Mr Crane said...

great merlot...... I used to sell wines at a shop. Im more of a zin fan myself. cheers

Fej said...

I'm currently drinking Leaping Horse Chardonnay. Good stuff and easy on my wallet. Their Merlot is good too.

Christmas cards? Crap, I'm quickly approaching the point of it being too late to send any out.

Christie E. Little said...

I'm the right after Thanksgiving get the cards out woman. I have know idea what happened this year! It's the 16th! I'm still trying to figure this out...pictures of the kids with card, pictures of the kids with newsletters plus car, or just cards? All the decisions!

Christie E. Little said...

Mmmmm and I love a nice Shiraz.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »