Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Oh yeah baby...oh yeah!

I slept! Thank God for Nyquil! I slept for pretty much the whole night. I'm feeling sooo much better.

When did I become such a Mommy. LOL. I was watching Good Morning America yesterday morning and the topic was New Year's Eve Glam! Let me share my journal entry with you. "I soooo see my life full of Holiday 101 Glam right now." That's not saying that I'm boring, but Holiday Glam...lolWoW. LOL. Hmmm.....

Yes, I know, I'm not in the Tsunami and I have a great life....just a fun thought for the day.
XOXO
C

3 comments:

Fej said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. What the heck is holiday 101 Glam?

Christie E. Little said...

Holiday Glam 101....LOL...funny huh? Ok, The sweet guy on GMA said it consists of setting a nice white table full of everything white. White flower, candles, plates, table cloth, pearl beading, froo froo things...just a glammed up table setting with a "glammed" up woman in white! Yeah like that's going to be happening..LOL! Too funny. A cocktail in hand, maybe, but a glammed up me in front of my glammed up table in white....uhhhhh....I'm thinking no. :) Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »