Monday, December 20, 2004

The list...

Just passing on the fun of "The List"...

Three names you go by:

  1. Mommy
  2. Christie
  3. Xty

Thee screen names you have:

  1. ThoughtsGalore
  2. Calliecuti (aol)
  3. ChristieL70 (yahoo)

Three things you like about yourself:

  1. Sense of humor
  2. Loving
  3. Great hair!

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:

  1. I hate my insecurities
  2. My doubts
  3. Always being 5 minutes late!

Three parts of your heritage:

  1. Irish
  2. Italian
  3. Redneck north carolina from the biological father (totally don't mention it....lol)

Three everyday essentials:

  1. Love and kisses from the hubby and kids.
  2. Coffee and coffee
  3. My vitamin Z...lol!

Three things you are wearing right now:

  1. Velour Red soft V neck sweatshirt
  2. Matching pants...totally comfy
  3. That's it....and a cute smile! LOL

Three favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment)

  1. Goo Goo Dolls (love them...everything)
  2. Dinana Anaid (Love Her...check her out..you'll love her!)
  3. Anna Nalick (New and awesome) Girly reflective mode

Three favorite songs at the present:

  1. Baby it's cold outside. From Elf.
  2. Breathe . Anna Nalick
  3. Diana Anaid. Last Thing.

Three things I'd like to try in the next 12 months:

  1. Doing a half marathon
  2. Loving on my own terms
  3. Hiking

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a giving):

  1. Naked truth
  2. Intimacy beyond bounds
  3. Feel what I'm missing

Two truths and a lie:

  1. I can fix almost anything in the house very handy.
  2. I'm a total girly girl....high maintenace chick kind of woman.
  3. My husband is soooooo handy...:)

Three physical things about the opposite sex that are appealing:

  1. Face
  2. Arms
  3. Ass

Three things you can't do:

  1. I suck at math
  2. I can't reach the highest shelves in the cabinets
  3. I can't be mean to people on purpose.

Three favorite hobbies:

  1. Yoga
  2. Writing
  3. Reading

Three careers you're considering:

  1. My business...get it fourishing-specialty gifts
  2. Writer
  3. Realtor

Three kids' names, either boy or girl:

  1. Kelsey
  2. Ava
  3. Sam - my three little ones

Three things I want to do before I die:

  1. Really live and love
  2. Write a wonderful book
  3. Watch my kids live amazing lives...
    How fun to write it all out!

XOXO C

2 comments:

Stepping Stones said...

Awe...you are so the best!! I'm glad you took the test..and it proves once again we are very similar human beings..sure you aren't my twin? ;)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »