Friday, December 31, 2004

Stir Crazy...

Well, the kids are going a little stir crazy. So is the husband. Mix the kids and the hubby crazy what does that equal...you've got it...one edgy woman. Ugh. Can't they just all get along. lol Isn't that the old phrase from our past. I guess the thing is I could use a little TLC. I give all the loving all the taking care of, all the kisses, all the multitasking, and I need a little snuggling and little TLC. Ok, that a nice Starbucks latte right about now to keep the eyes open. Happy New Year's friends. XOXO, C

3 comments:

Stepping Stones said...

Have a Happy New Year my favorite kindred spirit. Take care...talk to you next year. He he he

Christie E. Little said...

Happy New Year to you my Kindred Spirit! You're going to have an amazing year. I feel it for you...I feel it for me....and I wish you everything you can imagine for yourself and that your heart wants.
Love,
C

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read diesel engined jeep diagrams Problems with electronic article surveillance systems http://www.dance-team-0.info/Brandon-web-site-marketing.html