Monday, December 13, 2004

The laughter of kids...lol...

I'm sitting here trying to write and figuring out my thoughts. I make it sound as if I'm having such as cathartic experience. It seems, for a moment, a semi-serious moment. Then from the stairs behind me comes the steps of little feet and the flash light. I hear them. I smile. The ballon come sailing in. "Oooooh, Mommy farted," screamed the kids. THat's right. Just when I'm taking myself too seriously comes a silly blue balloon from the corner, my three cute little ones ready for bed and my son yelling, "Oooooh, you farted."

GOT TO LOVE THEM! I soooo do! Boys and the word Fart..lol! That's a whole other discussion!

3 comments:

Stepping Stones said...

Don't you just love those Mom moments? My son made me laugh several times today. First, he brought his basketball to the table for dinner. When he sat down, I said, "no balls at the table." Without a second thought he just threw it over his head, grabbed his fork and spoon, and gave me the biggest possible smile. Next, we're getting ready for bed. I pull his blankets back, and his dad says ok, time for bed. Little man grabs his cars, says, "ok" then runs out of the room saying bye bye. LoL Guess he thought we should be sleeping and not him. Stinker. See, moments like this..treasure them, and laugh because, "You farted!! LoL"

Christie E. Little said...

Just so we're clear...It was a balloon fart! They all have their wonderful mother's sense of humor. My sweet little darling children take after their smartass mother!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Suzuki samurai bedliner Baseball cards johnny bench rookie Suzuki quad runner for sale