Wednesday, May 16, 2007


It's been a busy few days!

First of all my baby sister graduated from Law School! Congratulations my sweetie!
Now she's busy studying for the Bar.

Next, I've been working on some slipcovers for the couches. Quite the endeavor. LOL. Who knew. I guess if I wanted easy throw over your couch type ones, like you see on a tlc show it wouldn't be so time consuming. I, however, want mine with a tailed skirt and fitted arms. I'll take pictures.

I've been looking for just the right anniversary gift. It's going to be 13 years! I can't believe that. It makes me feel old for some reason. Yeah, well, if I want to feel old I just have to think of my daughter who just received her first CosmoGirl magazine. Yep. LOL!

"Mommy our style is different. It's not like you have no style, but it's just not my style. I like "prettiful" things." Yes friends "Prettiful!" A made up word.

I love her. She cracks me up. She's me. I see me in her. It's the most amazing thing.

Finally, it's late, but I Hope you all had a fabulous HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I was given the most amazing gifts. They were all made by my kids for me. My oldest princess made me the most gorgeous ceramic hearts. She made them, they were fired, she painted them....I lvoe them. The younger princess made me tea and a poem. She was so proud of that. She couldn't wait to give it to me. My boy painted a pot, planted the flower, and told me I was the best mommy ever. Then he asked me if I had a baby in my boobie. It felt like I did because it was so big. LOL!!!!!!!!


Happy Today!
xoxo
C

4 comments:

Choppzs said...

Beautiful, Beautiful Gifts!!! Happy Mom's Day!

Don't even ask me for anniversary gift ideas! I am clueless in that dept!

Dottie said...

Wonderful gifts, wonderful kids!
Not sure about the anniversary gift. How about a few days away for the two of you together. I surprised DH one year with a trip to a B&B cabin in the woods. Told him we were just going to take a drive but had the vehicle packed with a small bag of clothes, champagne, movies I knew he would like to see, etc... It was a great time!

Unknown said...

for some reason I can't comment on the post above...

so this is for that post...

GASP! I am sooo jealous! I'm a huge fan of the Clintons.

Anonymous said...

No fan of Hilary, but it's still cool. :)

A baby in your boobie. That's so funny! Sometimes you have to wonder what's going on in those little heads... and sometimes you just don't want to. Must say though, wish mine were big enough to house a small walnut, much less a baby. LOL.

xoxo l.